[fsf60k] Thurs. night's meeting

  • From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 14:20:28 -0400

Hola to All,

Our next meeting of Friends of Students for 60000 will be this Thursday
evening, April 4, at 7:30 p.m. in Rm. H 109 of Npt. HS. We may have  few
topics of importance to discuss, and a portion of the meeting will center on
last minute planning for the upcoming Nicaragua Trip, which is April 8 -
15th. We have eight adults going, and we are bringing all remaining money
for the housing project, plus some additional donations from our holiday
postcard fund raising and other contributions. So please come even if you're
not going on the trip. You may have some input that'll help make the trip
better. George, we need to know what you want us to do/say to whomever re:
CE program, Luckas and his org., etc. and anything else. Anyone who can't
come to the meeting, please feel free to email any questions or concerns for
us to discuss. Be well. Hope everyone had a good Easter/Passover holiday.

Pete and Kate

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
An archive of messages is available at //www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***