[fsf60k] Nov. 3 meeting

  • From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 21:30:46 -0400

Hola Grupo,

We hope everyone is having a Happy Halloween, despite the wintry weather out
there. Flowers still blooming amid the snow. As you know, the beginning of
the month is upon us, and we have our regular monthly meeting of Friends of
SF60K this Thurs. eve. at 7:30pm at NPT HS, Rm. H109. We hope you can come.
Lots to discuss, especially with the final touches for our Central America
Film Festival which will be held at the Hunt. Cinema Arts Centre on Sun.
Nov. 20. Fran Killelea and a few others have been hard at work for the past
month to make this new event come to be. Please come to learn about it, and
support it, and join in on the work that needs to be done.

There are other topics as well, but since the CAFF is coming in less than
three weeks, it is our big topic. We are also planning on the post card
fundraiser this holiday season as well.

Please come. We need you to be there.

Pete and Kate

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
An archive of messages is available at //www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***