[fsf60k] Next meeting March 11, This Thursday night.

  • From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 11:55:59 -0500

I just want to remind everyone that Dick and I thought it was best to
postpone our regular monthly meeting from last week to this week. So we will
be having our meeting this Thursday night, March 11, at 7:30pm at the HS in
room H 109. There are several important issues that need to be discussed and
voted upon, and decisions made. We hope you can all come. Please try to do
so. Thanks.

Pete and Dick

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
An archive of messages is available at //www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***