[fsf60k] Re: Meeting Thursday evening

  • From: billcpf@xxxxxxx
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 09:29:16 -0500 (EST)

I will not be able to make it to meeting tonight but had a few thoughts to
contribute.
RE: Nuevo water. I think we need to be sure that once we have sunk most of our
funds into the proposed project that some other agency of the government can't
come along and say the well is too contaminated and can't be used.  Then we
would be left without any water and out all that money.  Doesn't seem likely if
government is funding it but still it's a concern.   Also I don't think solar
is an economical solution for the quantity and flow rates required but someone
could do some study.  Costs a lot more up front but much lower operating
expenses.    It would also be good to get an update on how rain water cistern
is working.

There are also pictures of last week's fiesta in Charcraseca up on Facebook
(Chacraseca Accopades) for those interested.

Pax     Bill O.