[fsf60k] Meeting Thurs eve. Aug. 5th, 2010

  • From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 12:54:09 -0400

Hola to All.

Just reminding everyone that our next regular meeting of Friends of Students
for 60000 will be this Thursday evening, 7:30pm at Npt. HS, room H 109. Mike
Cipoletti, recently returned from his July trip to Nica., plans on
attending. We hope so. Many  topics to discuss (Mike's updates on comedor
project in Chac., getting close with water in Nuevo, Trans Tec Americas
update, chapter update, waivers for all, Hunt. Sta. Gateway Garden project,
y mas). We hope all can attend. Also, please email me with any topics you
wish to have brought up as well. Especially any new business, new ideas,
etc.

Be well. See you Thursday.

Pete White and Dick Wiltamuth

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
An archive of messages is available at //www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***