[fsf60k] Re: Kidney failure in Nicaragua article

  • From: michael cipoletti <ikecip@xxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 11:04:47 -0500

CKD OR CHRONIC RENAL Failure is something that we have been researching for the
past several years.
a number of theories as to its origins have been espoused.
 one community that we work in called la isla (behind the ingenio san antonio)
that is also called the city of the widows because so many of the men have died
from CKD.
if people have interest i can provide more info
mc

Michael Cipoletti
FriendsNE
ikecip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx