[fsf60k] For the Nica/Central America film festival

  • From: akillelea@xxxxxxx
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 16:07:25 -0400 (EDT)

 Hi everyone,
?
It seems that the "Bizarre foods with Andrew Zimmern" Nicaragua show will be
rebroadcast on the Travel Channel Tuesday Sept. 20 at 6 pm.? If you have a
chance, please watch it so you can tell us what you think of it, namely, if it
should be included in our potential film festival.? And importantly, does
anyone have a high tech means of making a copy of this show if you do watch it,
so that we could use it in the future (with permission if required, of course)?
Please let me know.
Thanks!
Fran Killelea