[fsf60k] FW: Thursday Night's Meeting??

  • From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 10:18:15 -0500

From: Peter White [mailto:pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 7:47 PM
To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Thursday Night's Meeting??

Hola. It is now Wed. evening, March 6, 2013. As we mentioned in a previous
email message of a few days ago, our next scheduled meeting of Friends of
SF60000 is for tomorrow night, March 7, 7:30pm at Npt. HS, Room H109.
However the weather is possibly going to be a factor. In the event the
school district cancels after school activities, that undoubtedly means that
the HS will be closed and we will have to postpone. So we can't say what
will happen until sometime tomorrow. So please log onto your email to see if
we write an update saying whether the meeting is on, or postponed. We can't
make this decision until the school makes its decision. So look for an email
tomorrow. thanks.

Pete and Kate

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
An archive of messages is available at //www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***