[fsf60k] FW: Q.s re the $3K study

  • From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 21:09:43 -0500

Hello to all, especially those who attended the Dec. 3 meeting and had
questions before we go ahead with authorizing $3K for NA water study. Here
are the questions I/we framed for Mike who received them Friday and spoke
with Dick, to Dick's satisfaction. One thing I liked was the caveat that
after this expense of ours, no more of our money will go into the project
unless others' monies are also in. Anyway, check in with Dick and/or Mike if
you have any further specific questions. Be well. PW