[fsf60k] FW: Life source

  • From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kathleen <kathyali@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 19:53:14 -0400

FYI from Sister Rachel, a friend of Sister's Joan and Liz and many of us. PW

From: syu@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 18:04:32 -0500
Subject: March 21, 2011

Sisters of the Presentation

281 Masonic Avenue

San Francisco, CA 94118-4416

415-422-5001

415-422-5026 fax

March 21, 2011

Dear Sisters and Associates,

* Attached is a PowerPoint presentation on water.  This email is being
passed on to all Presentation Women.  Hopefully it will go beyond us.  Love,
Kathleen

* Please remember in your prayers Marie Mulvihill Roberts (Presentation
graduate, Class of 1944) and cousin of the O?Connor Sisters, who passed
away.

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
An archive of messages is available at //www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***