[fsf60k] FW: Hula - poor fin!

  • From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ikecip@xxxxxxx, dwiltam@xxxxxxxxx, lisapflanagan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, refspfeil@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 23:46:59 -0400

Hola. Sr. Liz sent this to me, but I'm sure she would like the news
contained in it to be shared with you all as well. I'm also sure that she
means Nica, not Nice here and there. It must be difficult for her and Joan
to be MK bound after so many decades of being out there in their mission
work. PW
p.s. Rev. Sue, Felicidades on passing your big test. I had no doubt. I sent
your CE donation with Mike who'll be in Nica later this week. PW