[fsf60k] FW: Gourmet Dinner Comedy Night flyer 2011

  • From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 20:55:46 -0400

Hola. We will be having our monthly meeting on the first Thursday eve. of
April, which is April 7, Rm. H 109, 7:30 p.m. More details as we get closer
to the date. Hope all can come. Also, the next night, Fri. Apr. 8 Students
for 60000 is having their annual Gourmet Dinner and Comedy Night, which is
always a filling and fun night out. I plan to go, and hope many of you will
too. Attached (if it comes through) is their flyer as a reminder. Mas luego.
PW