[fsf60k] FW: Dot Walker

  • From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 16:00:30 -0400

I received this shocking email from Millie just now. I am more than shocked,
jolted in fact. Dot was such a wonderful woman, community servant and
friend. She spent hours last month getting out the last of the Major League
ball player mail and was so enthusiastic and positive about the outcome of
that attempt to build a field in Nicaragua. I've known her or of her going
back to my first year in Northport in 1974. Dick Streb thought of her as a
terrific community minded person. Millie, please do let me/all of us know of
the arrangements.
Pete