[fsf60k] FSFS Brochure

  • From: Jen Brady <jjjellybean7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 08:54:55 -0400

Hi All!

I just wanted put out one more request for photos to be included in the
brochure I'm creating for Friends of Students for 60,000.  We have some
wonderful photos from Nicaragua, but still need additional photos from other
events/programs--especially from the fundraiser last summer at Millie's.  If
you have any photos to share, please email them to me at
jbradycotter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!
Jen Brady Cotter