[fsf60k] Bill Ofenloch's mom

  • From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 14:43:09 -0400

Hello to All,

I received an email today from Bill Ofenloch, member of Friends and long
time participant in Students' Nica trips, chaperone, etc. He lost his mom
suddenly, after a fall. She died peacefully according to Bill on Monday.
He's in NC now and obviously won't make our meeting, but still was providing
his questions and insight about NA water project, like who is going to
review the study when its available, what are their qualifications, etc. I'm
sure I speak for all when I say we wish Bill our sorrow, and all our best
for him at this time.

Also, please be reminded that our next general meeting is this Thursday
night, 7:30pm at Npt. HS. Hope all can come. Lots of topics, web site, Rosa
Ojeda's visit next week, current events, fund raising ideas, and more.
Please come. PW

p.s. If you wish to communicate with Bill, his email is billcpf@xxxxxxxx

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
An archive of messages is available at //www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***