[fsf60k] Re: Are you ok Bro?

  • From: michael cipoletti <ikecip@xxxxxx>
  • To: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 20:57:22 -0600

Things seemed to have calmed down.
More details to follow when I have them.
MC

Sent from my iPhone

On May 21, 2011, at 20:18, Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hola. I hope you are well, and also my best wishes and prayers for the
> people nearby the volcano. I googled what I could and it seems so far that
> this happens from time to time, last time being 2008. Much larger was 1948
> or so. I do hope that the people are out of harm's way and things can get
> back to normal for them pronto, and of course that the water project suffers
> no damage. It's been so long for them to have waited to have Mother Nature
> come along with another setback for them. Again, be safe, and let us know
> the latest. PW

>>> 857-205-0236 Boston
>>> 505-89245142 Claro
>>> 505-83910685 Movistar
>>> ikecip Skype
>>> www.fsf60k.org

> in
> in
> retirement
> Best

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
An archive of messages is available at //www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***