[fruityloops] unsubscription procedure

  • From: "AndyEbling" <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 21:16:37 +0100

There seem to be a number of people trying to remove themselves from this
list (now that there is actually some traffic on it), but going about it the
wrong way.

Sending a message to the list itself with "remove" or "unsubscribe" in the
subject or body does not work, it only irritates and wastes the time of
those who wish to remain on the list.

To remove yourself, go to:

//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=fruityloops

type your email address in the box, select unsubscribe from the list and
click "Go!".

If you have more than one email address, be sure to enter the one that you
used when you subscribed to the list.  If you are still having problems,
contact me personally (i.e. off the list) using the address I used to send
this email.

Of course, I hope that at least some people will remain on the list to
participate in constructive discussion, share tips and experiences etc.

best regards,

Andy