[fruityloops] Re: registration for forums from different machines

  • From: Tomi Liimatainen <atomi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amit wadhwa <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 03:28:11 +0200

Just run your registeration file in your work machine (I'm not=
 sure if you have to install the FL). That should put a cookie in=
 to your machine that allows you to access the froums. FL=
 registeration isn't locked in to any specified machine. That's=
 just bullshit and a smart move from IL. They would have very=
 hard time to keep up with reg codes every time their users=
 re-installed Windows or bought a new PC.

 Right now I'm typing this with my work laptop and I can run FL=
 and access forums without any problems. Ss long as you are not=
 giving away any reg codes to other people and you are the only=
 user of the FL you bought it should be ok to use multiple=
 machines to use FL and access the forums.

I wanna register for the forums on my machine at work for slow=
 days like
these, but my software is registered on my machine at home.  it=
 is
specifically said that registration codes found on other machines=
 will
result in cancellation of further updates.  how can i do this=
 legitimately?

thanks.