[fruityloops] Re: confusing

  • From: Andrew Ebling <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 13 Mar 2003 10:29:28 +0000

On Thu, 2003-03-13 at 10:16, mark griffin wrote:
> hello andy and list, i am one of the thousands of FL users that did not get
> any email telling me about FL studio.

Don't worry, I think they will be doing the full release soon (so all
current customers can buy it).

> when i did stumble across the new FLS
> site it left me confused. can i add the FLS pack to my current version of
> fruity 3.56 Full or do i have to wait for FL4?

No.  FLStudio is an add-on for fruityloops 4.0 and cannot be used with
fruityloops 3.56.  The pre-release currently available to longer term
customers is effectively fruityloops 4.0 + FLStudio in one package.

> the fact that they are offering this now before 4 is out must mean its
> compatable with 3.56.

nope.  see above.

> i would also like to point out that this $50 add on pack is in no way a rip
> off, image line have stayed true to their upgrade promise for many years
> now, and as well as constantly developing their basic package they have also
> developed extras for the more professional user, well done fruity team.

Exactly!

Andy