[fruityloops] Using on more than one machine

  • From: Tim Jenkins <TimJ@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:09:30 -0000

Hi all.

Well I finally got round to buying the full version on line last week and it
works fine. However it works fine on my work pc (the one which I purchased
it on) I do not have internet access at home and to be honest I don't really
want it as my machine seems nice and stable at the moment :-)

I know it is possible the use FL one more than one machine at a time as I
asked this question before buying. Trouble is I can't seem to get it to work
at home :-(

I installed the demo version and then loaded the file that I downloaded from
the FL site but when I tried to open it, it keeps saying this version of FL
is not registered?!?!

Actually I thought that once I registered I should see who it's registered
to (i.e. my name) when I open it up and this doesn't happen on my work pc
ether?? Although it does seem to work there ok.

So how do I get this working on another PC?? All I copied and took home was
the demo version and the downloaded full file (do I need something else???)

Cheers
TJ