[fruityloops] Re: Using a keyboard with fruity ?

  • From: Andrew Ebling <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 30 Aug 2002 10:58:11 +0000

I think that is basically it, but don't you have to select "Enable MIDI
input" in one of the menus (in addition to setting it up in

You also have to manually enable the MIDI output if you are using the
MIDI out plugin.  Using the MIDI out plugin is a bit confusing at first
(Gwydion did a good job of explaining it to me), so if you get stuck
with that, don't be afraid to ask.