[fruityloops] Re: Moving things around

  • From: Tim Jenkins <TimJ@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 08:56:03 +0100

Just a thought ??

Making long patterns or whole songs in one piano roll can be a bit tricky.
What you can do is intro's in one pattern, builds in another, break downs

clone the channel as Andy said. (if necessary)
Then do the intro on a separate piano role all together.
Then just trigger the loops / piano roles as and when you need to in the
song play list !!!!

easy ;~)