[fruityloops] Re: Moving things around

  • From: Tim Jenkins <TimJ@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 08:56:03 +0100

Just a thought ??

Making long patterns or whole songs in one piano roll can be a bit tricky.
What you can do is intro's in one pattern, builds in another, break downs
etc....

So....

clone the channel as Andy said. (if necessary)
Then do the intro on a separate piano role all together.
Then just trigger the loops / piano roles as and when you need to in the
song play list !!!!

easy ;~)

Tim