[fruityloops] Re: Basic Automation

  • From: "Joshua Moore" <jmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 08:35:04 -0600

Ismaa`eel --
    Automation is quite simple actualy. Once you have your track layed
follow these steps:
1. Select an empty pattern.
2. Open the instrument/sample you want to automate.
3. Right click on the volume nob and select edit events.
4. Adjust the volume setting here as you would in the piano roll.
5. Place a marker in the play list for the pattern.

Now when you play your loop it will also play back the 'event data' (aka
Automation). See the attached flp for a VERY basic example. Hope this helps!

// Joshua Moore