FRTM - Video shooting speakers or club

  • From: "Kirk Axelson" <kirk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 08:15:48 -0600

Good morning Fantastic Fellow Toastmasters

I was sharing with Colette last night that I have all the equipment and skills
to video shoot our club or speakers. So I’m reaching out and letting the
members know this. Maybe we can put the video on our Facebook page for
promoting the club.

I learned video editing and shooting for my drapery education business where I
had produced over 100 how to videos of fabrication draperies. While shooting
these lessons I had taken several classes at Front Range Community College in
multimedia learning the editing with the program Final Cut Pro.

Some of the videos can be found at:

http://www.wf-vision.com/WorkroomCertificationVideos

volunteer project for Zimbabwe http://www.youtube.com/user/kbaxelson

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DraperyLessons

Congratulations Colette, Shonnie, Amelia

Love & Blessings

Kirk Axelson

FANTASTIC! Everyday Is Friday‼

How One Word Shapes Your Destiny