FRTM - Update - TM meeting 04.21.11 Role confirmations

  • From: "Lori High" <lhightop2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 10:42:21 -0600

If you have not yet confirmed your role for our next meeting Please do so
ASAP.

Any role not confirmed by 5PM Monday will be opened for volunteers to claim
the position.

Meeting Date: 4-21-2011 Civic Center Council Training Room

Meeting Theme:   Earth Day . Planting Seeds

Toastmaster: Lori High

Table Topics: Paul Dalbec

General Evaluator:  Bill Farrand

Speakers. I need to know your time requirements and if you have any special
needs.

Also please send your introduction & name of your speech to me and  your
evaluator

Speaker #1: Luke Vesely  .conf

Speaker #2: Arthur Jerijian . conf

Speaker #3: Kathy Barrett  .conf

Speaker #4: David Hassler .conf

Evaluator #1: Ray Pezolt

Evaluator #2: Earl Allen

Evaluator #3: Linda Sturm

Evaluator #4:  Dirk Kittridge  .conf

*Grammarian & Word of Day: Marshall Barrington

*Timer & Joker: Mary Lederhos

*Ah Counter: Theresa Sparrowsmith .conf

*Inspirator: <open>

*Quizmaster:  <open>

*Greeter: Steven Dalbec

Please note: if you have a role with the *symbol.  please review the role
description found in the back of your TM manual or online at
Toastmasters.org and be prepared to introduce yourself and the objectives of
the role.  If anyone needs assistance with this please let me know.

.when we know better, we do better!

TM Timing Tid Bit.    Red Light. Green Light!    Speakers need to watch 1st
for the GREEN light to come on. to make sure they meet the time requirement
whether doing a Prepared Speech, Table Topics OR an Evaluation.   As soon as
the GREEN light comes on you are free to wrap it up quickly OR continue
speaking through the YELLOW light.  but when you SEE RED You have 30 seconds
to wrap it up before being disqualified for going over your time.

Show, Play.Grow!

Lori High

President

Front Range Toastmasters #2668