FRTM - UPDATE - FRTM Meeting schedule -June 13 schedule

  • From: Ray Pezolt <repezolt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 10:34:39 -0600

Front Range Toastmasters - Our meeting is almost set for this evening. If you have not stepped up, now is your opportunity. I have a couple roles that remain open including a speaker role. I wonder, can the Toastmaster be a speaker? Another mystery to examine. Our meeting should be a fun trip to explore some of histories mysteries and wonder "why it is?". Please respond as quickly as possible to allow me to get agendas completed and prepare our entertainment for the evening. Thanks again - Look forward to seeing everyone this evening.

Ray Pezolt
On Jun 11, 2013 8:46 PM, "Ray Pezolt" <repezolt@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:repezolt@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

   Well, Front Range Toasters;  I have been informed that we have an
   opening for a speaker.  If you have been looking for an opportunity
   to try that pocket speech or want to redo a speech you have done
   before or just want to impress everyone with your latest tall tale
or fantastic adventure, step right up. Your opportunity awaits. Come on down.

    Ray Pezolt

        Front Range Toastmasters Schedule

          June 13, 2013

    *Meeting Date:*
    Participant Lists:

    *June 13, 2013*

    *Toastmaster*

    *Ray Pezolt <mailto:repezolt@xxxxxxxxxxx>  C*

    *Table Topics*

    *Mike Nguyen <mailto:Mbangn@xxxxxxxxx>   C
    *

    *General Evaluator*

    *Helena Ferrier <mailto:helena.ferrier@xxxxxxxxx> C*

    *Speaker #1*

    * Kirk Axelson C
    *

    *Speaker #2*

    *OPEN
    *

    *Speaker #3*

    *Dirk Kittredge <mailto:dirk@xxxxxxxxxxxx> C*

    *Speaker #4*

    * TBD by TM*

    *Evaluator #1*

    *Feliks Melamed <mailto:fmelamed@xxxxxxx> C*

    *Evaluator #2*

    *Adam Vesely <mailto:avesely22@xxxxxxxxx>  C*

    *Evaluator #3*

    *Steve Sr. Dalbec <mailto:milehigh_hvs@xxxxxxx> C*

    *Evaluator #4*

    * TBD by TM*

    *Grammarian / Word of the Day*

        *OPEN*

    *Timer / Joker*

    *Lori High <mailto:lhightop2@xxxxxxxxxxx>  C*

    *Inspiration*

    *Colette R. Smith <mailto:c34cutie@xxxxxxxx> C*

    *Ah Counter*

    *David Tietze <mailto:dtietze444@xxxxxxxxxxx>  C*

    *Quizmaster*

               OPEN

    *Greeter*

    *OPEN <mailto:c34cutie@xxxxxxxx>*

    *TBD by TM = To Be Determined if we will have a speaker &
    Evaluator pair*