FRTM - Toastmasters-And its One, Two, Three Strikes and Your Out in the Old Ballgame *** Urgent **** *** Urgent **** *** Urgent ****

  • From: Steve Dalbec <milehigh_hvs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 03:50:21 -0600

Good Morning Fellow Toastmasters!!

Thursday night Starting Lineup is looking darn good with just a few roles left
to fill.

The biggest challenge in being the Toastmaster is getting the lineup setup. I
remember from previous years this was
more challenging than actually running the meeting!!

I appreciate those who have responded back and I am committing when its your
turn to be the Toastmaster, I will respond within 24 hrs with a Yes, No or
maybe so you'll know
for your planning. Now imagine if others stepped up to the plate and did the
same?? It would certainly simplify the TM role!

Have several roles to fill up for our meeting. Drop me an email if you would
like to fill these. Please do so by by Tuesday night.