FRTM - Toastmaster meeting 05/17: Need evaluators and more

  • From: "Anand Shukla" <ashukla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 18:36:53 -0600

Dear Toastmasters,

I will need two evaluators and a grammarian for the next week. Is anyone

Beth: Can you please confirm your role as an "Ah Counter" for next week?

Pat: I have you and Dirk as an evaluators for the next week. Are you

Speakers: Please send the title of your speech, speech#, manual information
and short intro.

Best Regards,

Anand Shukla, MBA

GreenRx, Inc., P.O.Box 351434, Westminster, CO 80035

Cell: 510-461-0110 | Fax: 720-378-6536| Skype: anand.shukla111 |

This transmission contains information intended for the exclusive use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information
that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient (or an employee
or agent responsible for delivering this transmission to the intended
recipient), you are hereby notified that any copying, disclosure or
distribution of this information may be subject to legal action,
restriction, or sanction. If you have received this transmission in error,
please notify us immediately. Thank you.

PNG image