FRTM - Silver Rays Manager Makes a Request ***Speakers Please Read**** ****Speakers Please Read***

  • From: Steve Dalbec <milehigh_hvs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 05:57:54 -0600

For those speaking this evening, please forward me your introductiona and
include the following:
name of your locker room speech
speech number from what TM manual
How long you have been on the Silver Rays team
Other tidbits for the fans to know you better

Steve Dalbec-Owner
Home Video Studio
303 469-3806
www.homevideostudio.com/Den
"Video Services for Everyone"

Facebook - http://facebook.com/HomeVideoStudioWestminster
Twitter - @HVS_West

A 3 time nominee at  the July 2012 Hanley International Video Awards
presentation at the Planet Hollywood  in Las Vegas and awarded a Hanley  Award
for the Best Photo/Video Keepsake

A member of the  Denver/Boulder Better Business Bureau  with an "A" rating and
presented a Gold Star Certificate from BBB Denver/Boulder in May 2012 for having
no complaints in a three-year period!

We have been selected as the "Best of Denver for Video Tape and Home Movie Film
Transfers" by Westword's 2009 Best of Denver issue out in March 2009!

http://www.westword.com/bestof/2009/award/best-film-video-transfer-1053636/

I speak to community groups-Optimists, Rotary, Kiwanis and other clubs on the
"Incredible Journey of Time Travel". My talk and visual presentation is about
Home Movie Film
and the History of the equipment families used from 1922 till the early 1980's
to record their family memories on. Watch old Movie film from the late 1920's
up to the early 1950's
and hear the stories behind the film. Talks can be adjusted from 25 minutes to
45 minutes to meet each Club's Speaker Criteria. I guarantee  my visual and
audio presentation will be the most interesting
your Club has all year! Contact me for dates your club has available-there is
no charge for Civic groups!