FRTM - Re: White Elephant Meeting Tomorrow!

  • From: Tanya Streifel <tmstreifel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: krstoll@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 16:14:49 -0700

Hi all,
For those who attended the meeting last night in person, here’s the recipe to the Cranberry Jalapeño Cream Cheese dip I brought: https://sparrowsandlily.com/cranberry-jalapeno-dip-holidays/
When making this, I found out they make “Food choppers” which I’m in love with now for all of my cutting needs. Here’s a link to the MINI one I bought on Amazon (for Robin who was asking. I recommend a larger one tho. This one was a bit too small.):  Limited-time deal: Manual Food Chopper Vegetable Cutter, Chopper Hand String Vegetable Chopper Onions Cutter for Vegetable Fruits Nuts Durable BPA Free Food Safe Material (2 Cup-Gray) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B097CW44Q5/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_dl_AMMMTQADAFJAVT25YKWW?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
I hope everyone has a great holiday and I look forward to seeing you next year.

Tanya

On Dec 15, 2021, at 6:38 PM, Katelynn Pau <krstoll@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I'm excited to see everyone at our annual White Elephant party tomorrow. We will be meeting in person and online. Guests are welcome and encouraged to attend.
The address for in-person and the zoom link are below and the agenda is attached.
If you are coming in person please bring a wrapped white elephant gift of $10 or less (or something from around your house) for our Table Topics session. For those attending online we will have questions for you as well.
We will have refreshments also, please let Revathy know if you plan on bringing anything.
Speakers, please send your introductions to me ASAP.
Address:Adams County Human Services Center11860 N Pecos StWestminster, CO 80234
Zoom Link:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83659993416                       Meeting ID: 836 5999 3416

One tap mobile +16699006833,174129724# US (San Jose) +13462487799,174129724# US (Houston)

Thanks,
Katelynn