FRTM - Re: Upcoming Schedule

  • From: brittanyleejones@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "1inamelian@xxxxxxxxx" <1inamelian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 15:04:39 -0600

I am so sorry every one my truck blew a head gasget and I do not know when I
will be able to get a new car but when I do I will be back! I am so sorry. I
can't wait till I return! Thank you all for the past few weeks has been much
needed fun.

Thank you for you time!

Brittany Jones

Please Feel Free To Contact Me