FRTM - Re: Toastmasters Potluck - Save the Date!

  • From: Lori Saine <loriasmi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Front Range <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 20:27:28 -0500

 Hello Nancy and all,

                          I will bring the plastic cups. And I can bring two
pitchers of green tea w/ honey.

Thanks

Lori

From: nancybray@xxxxx
To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FRTM - Toastmasters Potluck - Save the Date!
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 16:46:23 -0600

Save the Date
Toastmasters Potluck
Thursday, August 13, 2009

Location:  At the Park
Which Park?  To be determined

When considering which dish you will be preparing for the Potluck, keep in mind
that we will probably not have access to electricity to keep things warm.

Suggestions are as follows:

Last Names beginning with . . . please bring the following:

A-C Main Dish
D-H Chips & Dip / Appetizers
I-L Salad or Fruit Tray or Side Dish
M-P Dessert / Rolls
Q-Z Drinks with Ice / Plates / Plastic Ware / Napkins

Please send me an email (nancybray@xxxxx) to let me know what you will be
bringing.  If you have any question, you may reach me at the number below.

Thank you,

Nancy Bray
720-940-6803
www.sendoutcards.com/15268