FRTM - Re: Primary Elections this Thursday June 20th

  • From: SHAWNETT CALLAHAN <shawnettcallahan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Colette Smith <c34cutie@xxxxxxxx>, Front Range Toastmasters <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 00:00:15 +0000

Hello Front Range Toastmasters,
 I have taken on some additional responsibility at work for the month of june
and part of July. That being said, I will be unable to attend in June. I hope
you have a fantastic month and I look forward to reconnecting in July. Have fun
with elections!
Thank you,
Shawnett

Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 17:08:19 -0600
Subject: FRTM - Primary Elections this Thursday June 20th
From: c34cutie@xxxxxxxx
To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good Afternoon Front Range Toastmaster's!
Here is our line up for Thursday evening.It's going to be a jammed packed and
exciting Primary Election.

Toastmaster:  Colette SmithGreeter:  Paul DalbecAh Counter:  Shawnett
CallahanInspiration:  Earl AllenTimer/Joker:  Helena Ferrier
Grammarian/WOD:  Amelia AutreyQuiz Master:  OPEN (Ray is speaking twice so I
removed him from this position.)Table Topics:  Beth ChaconGeneral Evaluator:
Shonnie Cline

SPEAKERS:Speaker 1:  Ray Pezolt on behalf of Dirk Kittredge, nominee for
PresidentSpeaker 2:  Colette Smith, nominee for VP of EducationSpeaker 3:  Earl
Allen, on behalf of Bill Farrand, nominee for VP of Education
Speaker 4:  Steve Dalbec, nominee for Vice President of MembershipSpeaker 5:
Ray Pezolt, nominee for Vice President of Public RelationsSpeaker 6:  Amelia
Autrey, nominee for Secretary
Speaker 7:  Feliks Melamed, nominee for TreasurerSpeaker 8:  Helena Ferrier,
nominee for Sergeant at Arms
All speeches will be three to five minutes long.
There will be no individual evaluations of the Primary Election speeches.There
will be a General Evaluation of the meeting and reports given as any normal
meeting.

Speakers please get me your introductions today or tomorrow.Everyone else on
the Election Team please confirm your roles.
Congratulations to all our nominees!

Thanks!

Colette SmithFront Range Toastmaster'sTreasurerPhone # 303-877-4968