FRTM - Re: Potluck, Thursday August 13

  • From: jhale6524@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 13:56:04 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Nancy and All,

I'll be bringing a crockpot of BBQ beef brisket.....can someone bring buns?
Even though we don't have electricity I know they will stay hot enough to eat
in the crockpot.

June

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Location:    E.B. Rains Jr. Memorial Park, located across from the Northglenn
Recreation Center at 11801 Community Center Drive.

Time:  Celena, please verify time.

Below is our menu for our Potluck so far.  Please let me know if you plan on
attending and what you will be bringing.

Veggie Tray
Ceasar Salad
Cucumber Salad
2 rolls of paper towels and plates
Green Tea and Cups

When considering which dish you will be preparing for the Potluck, keep in mind
that we will probably not have access to electricity to keep things warm.

Suggestions are as follows:

Last Names beginning with . . . please bring the following:

A-C Main Dish

D-H Chips & Dip / Appetizers

I-L Salad or Fruit Tray or Side Dish

M-P Dessert / Rolls

Q-Z Drinks with Ice / Plates / Plastic Ware / Napkins

Please send me an email ( nancybray@xxxxx ) to let me know what you will be
bringing.  If you have any question, you may reach me at the number below.

Thank you,

Nancy
720-940-6803
www.sendoutcards.com/15268