FRTM - Re: Opportunity Alert

  • From: "W. Earl Allen" <wea@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 12:46:03 -0600

I'm willing to have a go at being a test speaker. Depends on the schedule,
however.
--
In Liberty,
W. Earl Allen

wea@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.allmax.com/wea/

³[The draft] rests on the assumption that your kids belong to the state. If
we buy that assumption then it is for the state -- not for parents, the
community, the religious institutions or teachers -- to decide who shall
have what values and who shall do what work, when, where and how in our
society. That assumption isn¹t a new one. The Nazis thought it was a great
idea.² ? Ronald Reagan, Human Events, 1979.