FRTM - Re: [FWD: Speakers and Trainers needed for Denver TLI]

  • From: CELENA COLLINS <celenacollins@xxxxxxx>
  • To: FRTM Club List <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 12:38:58 -0800

Dirk,

Please forgive me, I don't know what TLI stands for, could you elaborate?  I am
not as versed in all the Toast Master speak as you might think.

Celena Collins
Make it a great day!

From: dirk@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FRTM - [FWD: Speakers and Trainers needed for Denver TLI]
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 09:13:11 -0700

 Here is an interesting opportunity.  The chairman of the TLI is seeking people
to give presentations at the Denver TLI in January.

Ray and I were both trainers at this and the Ft. Collins TLI and I'll sign up
again this time.

Anyone else interested in stretching their wings?  It's a super experience.
You can do it as a tag-team presentation if you wish.

Let me know!

Dirk