FRTM - Re: FRTM--Nov 10 meeting Openings!

  • From: "Jeff E. Priestley" <Jeff.E.Priestley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 08:57:51 -0700

Hey Luke, I was on the list for Timer and Joker. I will do that if you
still need somebody for that. Jeff

frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>I would love to speak again.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Julia Uhrich
>

>---------------------------------------------------------------------------From:
>l_vesely19@xxxxxxxxxxx
>To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: FRTM - FRTM--Nov 10 meeting Openings!
>Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 18:49:55 -0700
>
>  Hi Toastmasters!
>
>As I have not received multiple confirmations, I have many roles to
>fill for this Thursday's meeting at City Hall!  I'm specifically
>looking for more Speakers.  If you're interested in any of these
>roles, please let me know via my e-mail
>address l_vesely19@xxxxxxxxxxxx  First come, first served!
>
>Additionally, if you intend to speak, please send me the following:
>
> Title of your speech
> Speech #/project name/manual (Icebreaker, Get to the Point, Advanced,
>etc.)
> Time (4-6 min, 5-7 min, etc.)
> Any set-up requirements
> An Introduction for your speech or a blurb that will give me some
>insight into your speech so I can properly introduce you.
>
>Toastmaster: Luke Vesely CONFIRMED
>Table Topics: Earl Allen CONFIRMED
>General Evaluator: Phil Saner CONFIRMED
>Speaker #1: Anselma Lopez CONFIRMED
>Speaker #2: OPEN
>Speaker #3: OPEN
>Speaker #4: OPEN
>Evaluator #1: Bob Patton CONFIRMED
>Evaluator #2: Adam Vesely CONFIRMED
>Evaluator #3: Michael Bray CONFIRMED
>Evaluator #4: OPEN
>Grammarian & Word of Day: OPEN
>Timer & Joker: OPEN
>Ah Counter: OPEN
>Inspirator: Adam Vesely CONFIRMED
>Quiz Master: OPEN
>Greeter: OPEN
>
>Thank you for your help!
>
>Luke
>

>---------------------------------------------------------------------------Hotmail:
>Free, trusted and rich email service. [
>http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222984/direct/01/ ]Get it now.
>--
>dangerous content by [ http://www.fsl.com/ ]DefenderMX, and is
>believed to be clean.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is the property of Adams 12
Five Star Schools and may contain confidential or privileged information.
Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited.
If you  received this communication in error, please immediately notify
the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of the communication and
any attachments.