FRTM - Re: FRTM Potluck-Thursday, August 13, 2009 Time: 7:00pm

  • From: "Jeff E. Priestley" <Jeff.E.Priestley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 08:20:13 -0600

Wow, wish I could attend, but I can't make it that evening, Jeff Priestley

frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>Toastmasters' Potluck-Thursday, August 13, 2009 Time:  7:00pm
>
>Location:  E.B. Rains Jr. Memorial Park, located across from the
>Northglenn Recreation Center at 11801 Community Center Drive.
>

>Link: [
>http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=11701+Community+Center+Drive,+Denver,+CO+80233&ie=UTF8&ll=39.912501,-104.984708&spn=0.008279,0.019248&z=16
>]http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=11701+Community+Center+Drive,+Denver,+CO+80233&ie=UTF8&ll=39.912501,-104.984708&spn=0.008279,0.019248&z=16>
>
>NOTE:  No beer, sorry!
>

>If your name is not on the list, please let me know if you will be
>attending and what you will be bringing.
>

>Our Menu to date:
>

>NAME   POTLUCK ITEM
>Baker, Crystal & Robert        Bistro - vegetarian main dish
>Bray, Michael & Nancy  Meatball Subs
>Dalbec, Steve  Atomic Buffalo Turds
>Farrand, Bill  Wings or Pasta Salad
>Hale, June     BBQ Brisket
>Klingensmith, CJ       Cucumber Salad
>Phil Saner     2 rolls of paper towels and plates
>Saine, Lori    Green Tea and Cups
>
>People that are not able to attend are:
>        Lori High
>        Bob Patton
>        Adam & Luke Vesely
>
>Thank you,
>
>Nancy
>720-940-6803
>[ http://www.sendoutcards.com/15268 ]www.sendoutcards.com/15268
>Changing Lives . . . One Card At A Time
>
>--
>dangerous content by [ http://www.fsl.com/ ]DefenderMX, and is
>believed to be clean.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is the property of Adams 12
Five Star Schools and may contain confidential or privileged information.
Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited.
If you  received this communication in error, please immediately notify
the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of the communication and
any attachments.