FRTM - Re: Club Culture...

  • From: "Kathy Barrett" <kathyrbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <c34cutie@xxxxxxxx>, "'Lori High'" <Lhightop2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 15:08:39 -0600

Happy Halloween FRTM –

I just want to add my 2-cents . . .I agree with everything that Dirkatoria,
Ray, Lori the Jester and Colette the Wicked Witch of the West said . . .and if
you have not attended TLI or a Toastmaster’s conference I encourage you to do
so . . .it is a great experience!

One area to really take a chance to grow and spread your wings is becoming an
officer of the Club–seriously think about it for the next term – When I served
as VP-Education for a year straight and followed up with being the President of
our club I got so much out of it because I put my heart and soul into it – I
stretched and grew on so many different levels – Talk about valuable!!!

Some of you may remember this –when I was serving during my officer terms - my
tag line on my e-mail signature said:

PERSONALLY GROWING ONE TOASTMASTER’S MEETING AT A TIME . . .

I still feel it and believe this statement to be true . . .

Hope you are all having a SPOOKTACULAR HALLOWEEN!!!

Kath

<http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRxqFQoTCIWuo6XO7cgCFRjiYwodldUA7A&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.playbuzz.com%2Fhannahtoner10%2Fwhat-diy-costume-should-you-wear-for-halloween&psig=AFQjCNEWLhQgHKN_3ZWQJMNTn26fG_x0bw&ust=1446411881921576>
Be Safe . . .

Kathy Barrett – Your Voice!

Professional Voice Over Talent

720-338-0279 – Cell

kathyrbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:kathyrbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>

If you or anyone you know is seeking Voice Over Talent . . .
Please click on the Voice123 Link below to view my profile and listen to my
Demo’s – Thank You!

http://kathybarrett.voice123.com <http://kathybarrett.voice123.com/>