FRTM - Re: Area Contest Winners

  • From: "Lori High" <Lhightop2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <1inamelian@xxxxxxxxx>, <FRTM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 09:17:33 -0600

Amelia!

Thank you for the Contest recap!!  This was an Event that drew a total of 39
people. including 2 "guests" that stopped by!

WOW. we were prepared and amazed by the numbers!! Our Club did indeed SHINE
last night!

I was SO happy to see the "SWEEP".  it was your dedication, courage and most
of all commitment to elevate your Journey that took you ALL to TOP Honors!
Your Club is here to support you as you all go forward.

Thank you Amelia, Colette & Shonnie!!  Well done Ladies!

More great things to come!

Committed to your success through Toastmasters!

Lori High

Vice President of Education

Front Range Toastmasters

District 26 F4 Area Governor