FRTM - Primary Elections June 20 th

  • From: Colette Smith <c34cutie@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 10:29:55 -0600

Good Morning Front Range Toastmasters!

Here are the list of officer positions available with details on how many
nominees we curently have for each position.

1.  President:  We currently have one confirmed candidate for this position.

2.  Vice President of Education:  We have one confirmed candidate for this
position.

3.  Vice President of Public Relations:  We currently have one confirmed
candidate for
     this position.

4.  Treasurer:  We currently have one confirmed candidate for this position.

5.  Secretary:  We currently have one NOMINEE for this position but I've
not had a
     confirmation of acceptance of the nominiation.

6.  Sergeant at Arms:  We currently have one confirmed candidate for this
position.

I encourage all of you to consider each position and either nominate a
fellow club member or yourself.

I have grown and enjoyed my role as Treasurer and feel that filling a role
and serving has helped me develop as a person.

I have attached the description of each club officer role for your
convenience.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to any current club officer if you have
questions regarding any role you are considering.

Stay tuned!

Colette Smith
Front Range Toastmasters
Treasurer