FRTM - Potluck, August 13 @ 7:00 pm

  • From: "Nancy Bray" <nancybray@xxxxx>
  • To: "FRTM" <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 06:32:24 -0600

Good Morning Fellow Toastmasters,

The current menu for tonight is listed below.  We do not have anyone committed
to bringing eating utensils.  We can always have the "Medieval Times" theme .
Also, June had asked if someone would bring buns for her BBQ Brisket (no one
commitment for that either).  If you have responded and I have left you off the
list, please accept my apologies and send an email directly to me at
nancybray@xxxxx<mailto:nancybray@xxxxx> and I will correct the menu and resend.

      NAME POTLUCK ITEM
      Baker, Crystal & Robert Bistro - vegetarian main dish
      Bray, Michael & Nancy Meatball Subs
      Cole, Brian Lasagna
      Dalbec, Steve  Atomic Buffalo Turds
      Farrand, Bill Wings or Pasta Salad
      Hale, June BBQ Brisket
      Haugse, Pat Chips & Dip
      Kittredge, Dirk Ceasar Salad
      Klingensmith, CJ NOT ABLE TO ATTEND
      Pezolt, Ray Brownies
      Phil Saner 2 rolls of paper towels and plates
      Saine, Lori Green Tea and Cups
      Schuman Terry & Leslie NOT ABLE TO ATTEND

See you all tonight.

Nancy
720-940-6803
www.sendoutcards.com/15268<http://www.sendoutcards.com/15268>