FRTM - October 15 FRTM meeting: Back to the Future

  • From: Bill Farrand <whfarrand@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 07:50:48 -0600

Hi All, I will be your Toastmaster for the October 15 meeting and our theme
will be Back to the Future. For those of you who don't know, October 21, 2015
is the day that Marty McFly arrives from 1985! Hence the theme! The schedule
as I have it now is copied below... looks like we have a few open positions so
if you want to volunteer, let me know.
Cheers,Bill
(T) Tentative(C) ConfirmedFront Range Toastmasters ScheduleOctober 15, 2015 -
October 15, 2015Meeting Date: Participant Lists:October 15, 2015(Default)
(Outlook)ToastmasterBill FarrandTable TopicsJennifer M Dunne (C)General
EvaluatorLori High (C)Speaker #1Richa Acharya (C)Speaker #2Jerrod Hannah
(T)Speaker #3Minh NguyenSpeaker #4Patrick Bowen (C)Evaluator #1Kathy Barrett
(T)Evaluator #2Phillip Poplawski Evaluator #3 Evaluator #4 Grammarian / Word of
the DayColette R. Smith (C)Timer / JokerDirk Kittredge (C)Inspiration Ah
Counter GreeterDeb Obermiller QuizmasterJonathan Kolber (C)On Thu, Oct 8, 2015
at 10:00 PM, Bill Farrand <whfarra