FRTM - Need TableTopics Master... FRTM Meeting 4/26/2012

  • From: "Lori High" <Lhightop2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 15:52:54 -0600

Good afternoon Toastmasters…

 Amelia has had to unexpectedly depart to California this afternoon for family
matters..

Anyone want to step up and take Table Topics for our meeting tomorrow??
(Please….)

Meeting Title & Theme: MARS 2.jpg  If Men are from Mars….  Venus.jpg

                                          Join us as we EXPLORE: Communication
Styles!

Speakers.. I need introductions and titles ASAP please…

All other roles are filled … Many thanks to those that stepped up!!

Lori High

Cell:      303-913-5146

Speakers… Please confirm time requirements, also write & send your Introduction
& Speech Title to the Toastmaster by Thursday AM LATEST PLEASE

Speaker #1: Mark DeMay         Evaluator #1: Elizabeth Vidmar

Speaker #2: Dirk Kittredge      Evaluator #2: David Hassler

Speaker #3 Adam Vesely       Evaluator #3 Shannon Silva

*Grammarian & Word of Day: Ray Pezolt

*Ah Counter:  Ms Kathy Barrett

Show, Play…Grow!

Venus.jpg  Lori High