FRTM - Mentor/Mentee Interest form

  • From: "Terrance Boon" <Boon67@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Boon67@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 18:18:53 -0600

Fellow Toastmasters:

For those who attended tonight's meeting, I hope you had fun and enjoyed my
presentation regarding the Mentor program. For those of you who could not
attend, please consider participating in this program. This is a tool and
process where we can take the knowledge and experience from others to
improve ourselves in both presentation and leadership skills. In addition to
self-improvement, we will also make the club a much stronger organization as
whole as well. In the end everyone wins!

Please complete the attached form and return it to me, or just send me an
email. Keep in mind that it is perfectly acceptable to request to be both a
mentor and a mentee. I personally believe it's how you can not only how to
improve yourself from a presentation standpoint, but also exercise those
leadership skills that each and every one of us has but may not know.
Finally, this program is a work in progress, so it gives participants a say
in how the program is going to be shaped going forward.

For those who have submitted me an interest form, I thank you. For those who
are sitting on the fence, it's time to get out of your comfort zone, and
make yourself an even better leader and presenter.

As usual, please send me any questions, comments and concerns you may have.
Thank you.

Terry Boon