FRTM - Halloween ~ Halloween ~ Trick or Treat

  • From: Colette Smith <c34cutie@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 18:01:34 -0600

Good evening Front Range Toastmasters,

I am your event chair for next weeks' FRTM Halloween extravaganza next
Thursday evening.

Are you ready for spooky costumes and Halloween treats?
Please bring your favorite spooky treats and candy to share.

Will your treat be the best?
Bring your a-game to the treat table and find out.

Please let me know by Sunday what ghoulish delight you'll be bringing.

Costumes Costumes Costumes ...
I can't wait to see everyone's alter egos.
Do you have a great costume in the works? Will it be the best?
Dress your creepiest and find out.

I'm excited to announce that creepy Toastmaster of the extravaganza is
Jennifer Dunne so please look for emails and role assignments from her by
Monday.

Until creep night my friends.

Colette Smith
cell # 720-422-8637