FRTM - FW: Rocky Mountain High

  • From: "Barrett, Kathy" <Kathy.Barrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 11:30:07 -0600

All -

If you are not already aware I thought you might find this interesting .
. .

Please Read the e-mail below and forward on to anyone you think might
also be interested . . .

If you choose to watch . . .Enjoy the Show . . .  : )

Kathy Barrett
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - ARCHITECTURE STUDIO
303 575 8455

R N L  |   www.rnldesign.com

1050 17TH STREET, SUITE A200    DENVER, CO 80265
T 303 295 1717   F 303 292 0845