FRTM - Election Information and Request

  • From: Ray Pezolt <repezolt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 12:45:41 -0600

Welcome again Front Range Toasties;  I have a list of prospective officers for the meeting tomorrow.  Please review the following list and if you are listed, please confirm to me and either have a speech ready or have someone to speak on your behalf.  I don't know if Robin has made arrangements but if someone would like to speak on his behalf please let me know.  The current list of officers nominees that I have at this time is as follows:

Sgt at Arms - Robin McIntosh

Treasurer - Jason Marine

Secretary- Jonathon Kolber  and  Yulia May

VPPR - Colette Smith

VP Membership - Luis Estrada

VPE - Pattie Apple and Savanna Langan

President - Jennifer Dunne

As is standard in all our elections, last minute nominations are accepted from the floor.  If you are nominated or you nominate yourself be prepared to give a 2-3 minute speech on your capabilities and desires to hold the office.

Sorry all of this is coming at the last minute but I am looking forward to another great meeting and elections for new officers.

Ray Pezolt DTM

---
https://www.avg.com