FRTM - A Word on Etiquette

  • From: Marshall Barrington <marsbarr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 16:23:51 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, so we got booted out of our place this week.  What will we do?  Luckily,
this restaurant owner has agreed to let us take up half his restaurant for the
night and interrupt his whole place, just for our meeting.  There is no charge
for this.

It would be very polite to show our gratitude by purchasing a meal while we are
there.   :)  It would be kind of rude to just show up for the meeting, drink
free water and chips, trash the place and then leave.

I’m sure none of us would be that insensitive as it could lead to us not having
a back up place to hold our meetings in anymore.  :O   Then where are we?
Any ‘politeness’ you can muster for our gracious host in this manner will be
greatly appreciated.

;)

Marshall