FRTM -

  • From: Helena Ferrier <helena.ferrier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 14:54:43 -0600

Hello toastmasters!

     Thank-you to everyone who let me know you wouldn't be here this
Thursday, to those of you who have already confirmed your roles, and
especially to those who have volunteered to fill in the gaps! We now need a
volunteer for Quiz Master as well. I still need to hear from about half of
you that have roles. Speakers I need your speech title, manual name/
project number, and an introduction.The theme this week is Conspiracy
Theories. It should be humorous and/or disturbing. :)

        Thank-you!

       Helena Ferrier

Front Range Toastmasters Schedule

*Meeting Date:*